Looking for Work? Living with HIV?
PHAN’s partnership with Employment ACTion, a program of the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT), allows us to more effectively help PHA’s in the Peel Region (re)-enter the workforce.
Employment ACTion is dedicated to providing employment options for PHA’s throughout the region through job preparation/readiness and assistance with job placement and retention.
Employment ACTion will provide support with:
- Career planning and assessment
- Benefits and disclosure counselling
- Resume and interview assistance
- Job search and employment resources
- Assistance with job placement
- Monthly follow-ups for problem resolution and job retention
For more information, please contact:
Saif Ahmed, Regional Employment Consultant
416-623-1782 Ext. 8278
You may also visit their website.