Donors are very important to us!
A major part of our work is made possible through the generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations and community groups.
There are many ways you can help us in the fight against HIV/AIDS!
- Make a cash donation. You may pay by credit card by pressing the Donate Now button above, or send a cheque to our office address below.
- Be a sponsor or a walker for Annual AIDS Walk in the Peel Region
- Be a sponsor for our special events and fundraisers.
- Celebrate someone’s life through commemorative giving
- Leave a legacy of hope, by making a bequest through your will
- Donate gifts of securities
- Donate an item that we can auction or raffle off at one of our special events
- Purchase a ticket to one of our special events – see special events section
- Become a member of PHAN
- Have your workplace, social group, church or school hold a fundraising event and donate the proceeds to PHAN
Please send all donations to:
Peel HIV/AIDS Network
160 Traders Blvd., Unit 1
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 3K7
If you require any further information about how you can make a difference, contact the Administrative and Finance Coordinator of Peel HIV/AIDS Network at 905-361-0523 ext. 212
Tax receipts will be automatically issued for all donations of $20 or more. Other receipt amounts by request only.
Canada Revenue Agency Business Number: 13829 4640 RR0001